CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~The Stuff~
























Wow, its been two short months since I've put up a post! It is amazing how quickly this wedding planning time goes. All of this planning and no posting about it, I am such a slacker!

So this 'stuff' post is pictures of some of the things I've been gathering, creating and planning. Its up to you to try to see if you can figure out what I am doing with all of these things. Guess you'll have to wait til the wedding for their final destinations but in the meantime I thought it would be fun to give a little sneak peek into some of the details. Enjoy...


1 comment:

Sara Clark said...

Thanks for the updates! I love your fabric! We can't wait to see Benny and you on your special day!
~Sara