I am so happy about today being the first day of spring! The weather we had yesterday and what I am hoping for again today is what a winter day is like in Phoenix. In the 4 years prior to this one I experienced the ever so welcome in my book Phoenix winter. I've now made it through an entire Tri City winter and am ready for my Phoenix winter...aka spring in the Tri Cities. Did that all sound repetitive, maybe, oh well...I think you get the picture that I'm not a huge fan of cold weather; at all!
I went for a walk the other day, like I do most days. I usually take my walks early in the morning before getting ready for work but latley with this fantastic weather I've been going when I get home from work. It was Tuesday evening that I realized Spring Has Sprung! I was passing the trees along the walking path on Sandifur as noticed they had the little buds on them. Yahoo...warm weather is within reach!
Spring makes me want to clean out the garage, which is something I've been dying to do since we moved Benny's things here to the house in Novemeber. I mean I can barely walk through it anymore and miraculously I can still park my truck in there, but that's pushing it. If you read my post about clutter you'll understand how I can't stand this about the garage. So, on my list of things to do this weekend...take a couple of walks, clean the garage, wash my truck myself in the driveway oh yeah and Kasi's baby shower for little baby Gage who will be here in May!
I look forward to the warm days and the wildflowers Benny brings home from his days out fishing. To finish up all I really have to say is WELCOME SPRING!!!
2 comments:
I second that! Welcome Spring! Though today when I woke to gray skies, I was thinking, Yikees what happened to the sunshine we had yesterday. Hope to see the sun peak thru the clouds today!
We are so similar. I have been dying to get out and clean out my garage to. There is so much clutter in thier that is making me nuts!
I am so ready for spring.
Post a Comment